Sunday, December 1, 2013

Getting Ready for the Holidays!

The holiday season is already upon us!  Looked out the window the other day and it was snowing, which is a bit earlier than usual this time of year.  Anyway, just thought I would get into the holiday mood and share a project that I created which was inspired by all the creativity going on with my sister's blog http://sisterstamps.blogspot.it/.  There were a lot of wonderful projects shared regarding this reindeer image I had created for Sister Stamps.  I was inspired to use this image and make it a rocker with a treat box in-between.  Hadn't seen anything like this yet so had to create my own,...on my favorite new toy, the Silhouette Cameo.








I also wanted to share this snowman that I made using the svgcuts download.  Their 3D projects are incomparable and such fun to make.






Ok, this was just a quick show and tell. Thanks for visiting and here's to a happy start for the holidays!



3 comments:

  1. Denise ~ the reindeer treat rocker is so, so adorable! You & Jenny are so very creative. I love your stamps; the characters are all so adorable! I also love that snowman; snowmen are my favorite holiday decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Denise!
    Have to say I'm a huge fan. These are so cute! Great idea for the rocking reindeer and the snowman is adorable! Welcome to blogland!!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Everybody! New crafts on the way, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete