Sunday, November 15, 2015

The New Christmas Stamps Are Out!

Wow... I have been away from my blog for sooo long! Sorry, guys...  :(

Well, a visit to yesterday's Hobby Show gives me the opportunity to get back to the blog for a quick post. The new stamps for the Christmas line are out! I have done several images for Impronte d'Autore and the Holidays ones are always very popular.

I am sharing a few shots taken at the show. If you wanna see more of the stuff I do for them, you can visit the link above.

Ciao!



With Annalisa and Monica











The Santa gag on the left was more difficult to come up with than it seems... but in the end it turned out quite funny, what you think?
















4 comments:

  1. Wow Denise, these stamps are awesome! Will they be sold in Hawaii also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad that you like them. We are talking with the owner and he might try to expand and get "more international" soon. I'll let you know, if something happens! :)

      Delete
  2. Come siamo belle!! ^_^
    Ma ancora più belli sono i tuoi disegni per i nuovi timbri natalizi: non mi stanco mai di colorarli!!

    ReplyDelete